Tuesday, March 6, 2012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Election Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hello Southpointers!  


Let's get moving on the projects that we listed a few days ago.. I hope that the new board, whether or not I am elected, will act like we've been acting the last two Board meetings. Those meetings were a prime example of what we'd like to see for the next year.


Good luck to all the candidates, and I mean that. I think that we've all come to see that open meetings are a possibility, and that Southpoint can do business under the eyes and ears of owners who are willing to attend meetings.


The new Board should schedule regular meetings, perhaps on a weekly basis.  I know we can work out a system where ideas and projects are formulated in the office in conjunction with the Property Manager  --  and then, discussed and voted on in public by the Board. 


We should introduce a better communication system between Owners and the Board--and the office too. If elected, that will be one of my priorities.


Your "Brevity is the Soul of Wisdom" blogger,


Michael E Katz
Director
Southpoint


Katz8356@comcast.net


      
  • www.southpoint-condo.blogspot.com