Saturday, March 10, 2012

``````````````saturday thoughts``````````````````

Saturday--

I am in NY until the 15th.   So there won't be much on the blog.  When I get a chance I'll make a few remarks (provided that my grandaughter lets me use her computer.)-- in the meantime:

Monday the officers will be elected.   I hope that this Board will be a nine member board with each member participating with honesty and sincerity.

And, as i said in my last post:

The Board would like to bring peace and tranquility back to Southpoint.  It is our home and a peaceful atmosphere is desired and hoped for. 


We hope we will live up to the expectations of those who voted for us, and will prove ourselves worthy to those who did not. We'll all try our best.




Michael E Katz
Director
Southpoint

954-563-0959 home

katz8356@comcast.net 

www.Southpoint-Condo.Blogspot.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment